Vultr – A cloud services provider based on 100% SSD Hardware with 15 Optimized locations worldwide. Vultr provides ultra fast KVM based cloud servers in 15 cities around the globe for just $0.004/hr.
Vultr has 512Mb RAM VPS Hosting plan for $2.5/month which is extremely cheap in the cloud market. I have used Vultr VPS service for over 2 years and it was just awesome, very robust service, amazing performance with 2.4 Ghz Intel CPUs and solid-state drive (SSD).
In order to support the customers, many attractive promotion programs are provided regularly by Vultr, not only just for new accounts but also for existing ones.
1. Double your first payment up to $100
For all new customers who are going to fund their accounts, Vultr will double the amount of money added, up to $100.
Click button below to go to promotion page:
- Valid in the next 12 months after issuance
- Limited time offer
2. Follow and tweet about Vultr on Twitter, earn $3 in credit for more
Go to Vultr’s Twitter Promotion Page, click to follow @Vultr, tweet about Vultr and get addition $3 free credit.
This 3$ credit can be used in conjunction with the 3 other promotions above. So, in total, you can get up to $103 for free to try Vultr.
3. Free 50GB Block Storage for Trial
In order to give customers a chance to test the additional Block Storage, Vultr is giving a free trial program of 50GB Block Storage for all of its customers, applied for New York, New Jersey location.
Following these simple steps to get your free storage:
- Logging into your account (or signing up a new one if you haven’t got yet).
- Choose Block Storage and press Add Block Storage button.
- Keep the Storage size at 50GB, fill the Label box.
- Press Add Block Storage and waiting until the process of creating Block Storage is completed, you can add extra storage to any VPS located in New York, NJ.
Block Storage is a good solution when you need more storage space, but do not require the additional processing power or memory. Let take advantage of this chance and save your money with Vultr.
Hope you enjoy!